IW-HP-CH Hi-Line HP-CH airbrush
Featuring the ultimate in air control directly at the nozzle with Iwata's new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve, the Hi-Line Series doesn't just change the air pressure instantly - it changes the way you airbrush.
The Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables tiny tweaks of the air flow right where your hands are working without having to move away to your compressor regulator, which only allows much cruder adjustments in comparison.
- Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomisation with a quick turn
- For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output
- By fully opening the MAC Valve, the airbrush can quickly be cleaned during colour changes or for wide background sprayingThe HP-CH is excellent for these applications:
- Fine art
- Custom Automotive
- Model Painting
- Thin Cosmetics
- Body Art
Click here view other models of Iwata airbrush suitable for these applications.
The HP-CH features:
- 0.3mm nozzle
- Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup and snap on lid
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- The unique new MAC Valve enabling fine adjustment of the airflow at the head of the airbrush for more control of stippling, fine detail and finely atomised background spraying.
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
- Tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
The HP-CH has a 0.3mm nozzle. It has a large 1/3 (9ml) gravity cup with snap on lid to prevent spillage. Mediums that may be sprayed range from inks and acrylics to oils and gouache suitably thinned. The HP-CH will produce lines down to 0.3mm. The HP-CH has all the new features of the HP-C Plus, plus the unique new MAC Valve