Terms and Conditions of Sales
The term ‘PMP Supplies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Seymour St, L20 1EE. Our company registration number is UK 00845508. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All sales are subject to the following trading terms - these terms and conditions do not affect the consumers' statutory rights. We guarantee that the goods that we supply will be to the correct specification as advertised however we are unable to guarantee precise compatibility or suitability. It is the responsibility of the customer to check this prior to ordering. We try to ensure that all information provided is as accurate as possible but we cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors in our advertising on our website. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order for any reason whatsoever. No order will be considered binding unless and until it is accepted by us. All prices quoted are in £ sterling. Title of the goods remains with PPM Supplies until payment has been made in full. Delivery prices are quoted for UK mainland addresses only - certain areas of the Highlands and Northern Scotland may attract a surcharge. For delivery other than mainland UK please contact us for a quote. We will give you an estimated date of despatch for your order. If these dates cannot be met for whatever reason we will try to keep you informed of any delays and when you can expect delivery. Whilst we make every effort to keep to stated delivery times, we cannot be held liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet estimated delivery dates and times. Any shortages or damage to your delivery must be advised to us upon receipt.